What benefits am I entitled to?

The correct identification of benefits can be a complex issue, but many people will find they can get information about this at www.turn2us.org.uk.

Information on benefits can also be found at Gov.uk.

If your situation is complex, for example due to anyone in your household being disabled, we would recommend a full benefits check with one of our advisers.

I am struggling to pay my credit card bills – where can I find help?

There are many organisations who offer free advice on debt, and you should ask whoever you approach to confirm that they offer a free service so that any payments you make go towards reducing your debts. Citizens Advice offers a full range of debt solutions, and like all professional debt advisers we will always seek the most appropriate solution for your specific circumstances.

Other companies offering a free service include:

I don’t think I am being allowed the correct number of days holiday by my boss – what can I do?

Check on www.adviceguide.org.uk where you will find the legal holiday entitlement. You will need to check your contract of employment too. If you have a union, your union representative may help resolve the issue.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!