This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team we are seeking an administrator to join and be part of the Citizens Advice team.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support to the Domestic Abuse Sanctuary Scheme and more general administration support to cover some office admin tasks.
Role : Adminstrator
Hours : 10 hours a week (Part Time)
Monthly Salary : £611.11
Location : Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) – Walton on Thames.
- Dealing with day-to-day incoming enquiries from clients, staff, and other agencies for the sanctuary scheme.
- Provide administrative support for the Sanctuary Scheme.
- Data inputting.
- Creating and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
Working as part of a team
- Be an active member of the wider team, acting and support colleagues in a collaborative way
- Work with colleagues to maintain a positive working and learning environment, in which equality and diversity are valued and dignity at work is
- Promote best practice across the team
Other duties and responsibilities
- Carry out other tasks within the scope of the post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service
- Help to arrange events and meetings
- Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues
- To comply with all published organisational policies and procedures
- Work flexibly to undertake such other reasonable duties and responsibilities
- Previous administrative experience with good current knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to provide efficient administrative support and to maintain office systems with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team, with the self-motivation to work.
- Ability to create and maintain efficient administration systems and records relevant to the role.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and principles of the Citizens Service in which equality and diversity is embedded throughout.
Terms and conditions
The monthly salary for the role will be £611.11
Hours: 10 hours week- Flexible working can be considered
Pension Scheme: Contribution of 6% based on 6% employee contribution
Location: Our office is in Walton on Thames, Surrey
How to Apply
Completed application forms should then be emailed to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the urgency of making this appointment we have not stipulated a closing date and applications will be dealt with upon receipt.