Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) is a registered charity and a member of Citizens Advice. Our office helps thousands of people every year with issues including housing, debt, benefits, and employment. Our services are funded by local and national contracts and project grants, and we work with a range of stakeholders including local authorities and community partners. We are an expanding local charity with 28 staff members working alongside over 40 volunteers to provide advice across Walton on Thames, Weybridge and Hersham.
Join The Team
Now is an exciting time to join the team as an Advice Session Supervisor.
Job title : Advice Session Supervisor
Location : Elmbridge Surrey
Salary: £27K FTE per annum – pro rata for 21 hours per week
Salary pro rata: Yes
London allowance: No
Hours per week: Up to 21 hours but we are happy to be flexible about hours for the successful candidate.
Type of contract: Permanent
Closing date for applications: Aug 18th 2022
Closing time: 5:00 PM
Interview date: 26th August 2022
Please click here for a here for a job pack.
For an application form please click here.
What you will do
• Ensure that coaching is provided to volunteers to ensure that we deliver the best services to residents in Elmbridge.
• Supervise advice sessions when required ensuring the task lists, routine phone and email enquiries are completed.
• Contribute to quality of advice monitoring procedures.
• Carry out and record routine case checking.
Skills you will have
• Experience as a Citizens Advice Supervisor or Generalist Adviser wishing to progress.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to supervise, motivate and manage people.
• A proven strong team player.
• Commitment to delivering high quality service
• Be part of a wonderful, growing team with great influence
• Generous holidays
• 6% Company Pension Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible working can be arranged