We offer help to adults and children affected by domestic abuse living in the boroughs of Epsom & Ewell, Elmbridge and Spelthorne.
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice to anyone aged 16 or above affected by domestic abuse living in the boroughs of Epsom & Ewell, Elmbridge and Spelthorne.
We also provide an IDVA (independent domestic violence advocate) Outreach Service that provides practical advice and emotional support which includes:
- keeping yourself safe
- relationship issues
- housing issues
- welfare benefit entitlement
- child contact issues
- civil orders and injunctions
- support through the criminal process
- advice about the Specialist Domestic Violence Court
A service open to children (5-16 years old) of survivors of Domestic Abuse within the boroughs of Epsom & Ewell, Elmbridge and Spelthorne.
The service aims to help support young people to work on healthy relationships and build their own confidence whilst exploring their interests. The work is not intrusive and the child, not the parent directs the way in which the work develops. This is the opportunity for the child to engage with someone who listens to them and works for them. The service is confidential between the child and the children’s workers, subject to safeguarding issues.
- The parent must be engaging with our North Surrey Domestic Abuse Service.
- The environment must be safe, so the perpetrator cannot live in the same household as the client and/or the young person.