Terms & Conditions
Use of the website is provided by Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) is a registered charity, number 1094025. Company limited by guarantee. Registered number 4372959. Registered office: Ashcombe House, 5 The Crescent, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DY