This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and influence change and improvement across the organisation. We are seeking a young person to join and be part of the Citizens Advice service delivery team as a Young Adviser Intern. You will also support the Young Citizens Advice project in outreach delivery and awareness workshops in the community and assist with the quarterly youth forum meetings. The role is ideal for a college leaver, placement student, or graduate seeking their first role in the charity sector.
Role : Young Adviser – Intern
Contract : 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to : Youth Services Manager
Hours : 36 hours a week (Full Time)
Salary : £17,241
Location : Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) – Walton on Thames.
- Strong IT skills- use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (s)
- Good communication skills, including the ability to research, analyse and interpret information, produce and present reports verbally and in writing (s)
- Developed personal skills- including being friendly, approachable, good listener and non- judgemental (s)
- Able to engage with young people in the community
- Ability to deliver presentations to small groups
- Self- motivated and dedicated to training and improvement
Skills marked with (s) will be used when shortlisting
For the full job pack – please click here.
For an application form – please click here.
No closing date: please apply as soon as possible as we will close to applications once the position is filled
Completed Applications to email@example.com